Welcome to Tollgate
The views of rolling farmland available around the Michigan State University Tollgate Education Center are practically unknown elsewhere in present-day Oakland County, making it one of the original historical sites of Novi, Michigan. The 160 acre farmstead is currently owned by Michigan State University, College of Agriculture and Natural Resources and the Americana Foundation. Its amazing past can be discovered in our History link.
The MSU Tollgate farm site represents a working farm with animals and retired draft horses from Greenfield Village, the prime
- Educational Programs and Events
- Facility Rental and Conference Center
- Americana Foundation and Executive Office
- MSU Extension District 11 Administration Office
Michigan State University and Extension hosts a variety of educational programs and classes such as:
- Homeowner horticulture
- Youth development programs
- Community food systems education
- Woodlot management
- Agriculture and natural resources
There are many offerings at the MSU Tollgate Farm site.